- Clara Thomas fonds, 23 results
- James Laxer fonds, 17 results
- Norman Levine fonds, 11 results
- Paul James Dwyer fonds, 9 results
- Harry Rasky fonds, 7 results
- Joyce Wieland collection, 6 results
- Mary Young Leckie fonds, 4 results
- Robert A. Kenedy fonds, 3 results
- Richard J. Storr fonds, 3 results
- W. Edward Mann fonds, 3 results
Showing 122 resultsArchival description
4 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
Part of Bruce Powe fonds
Accession consists of Bruce Allen Powe's diaries, personal correspondence and correspondence, writings, and other files relating to provincial Liberal politics (1960-1965), journals, his M.A. thesis and research files. There are manuscript dr...
- 1931, 1956-2003
Part of Gail Singer fonds
Accession consists of material that documents her personal and professional life with emphasis on her career as a writer and film maker. It includes correspondence and subject files, publicity files, research and writing files, production files an...
Part of Ray Ellenwood fonds
Accession consists of teaching files for Ellenwood’s undergraduate and graduate level courses, files pertaining to the research and writing of his PhD thesis on André Breton and Sigmund Freud, academic files consisting of drafts of papers and talk...
- 1952-2011, predominant 1990-1996
Part of Hédi Bouraoui fonds
The accession consists of notes, edited manuscripts, and research materials related to various published and unpublished works by Hédi Bouraoui, including “La Tour CN,” “La Pharaone,” “Musocktail,” and “Bangkok Blues.” It includes personal and pro...
- 1884-2007, predominant 1946-2007
Part of Barry Callaghan fonds
Accession consists of documents created or accumulated by Barry Callaghan that reflect most aspects of his personal life and literary career. Exercise books, manuscript music scores, research notes on modern drama, poetry and literature, and lette...