- World War, 1914-1918, 1 results
- World War, 1939-1945, 1 results
- War, 1 results
- York University, 1 results
- Journalism, 1 results
- Politics, 1 results
- Interviews and oral history, 1 results
- York University professors, lecturers, and educators, 1 results
- International politics, 1 results
- Canadian politics, 1 results
Showing 4 resultsArchival description
- 1908-2009, predominantly 1960-2009
Fonds consists of records created and accumulated by John D. Harbron, his wife Sheila E. Harbron, and some other members of their extended family. The collection mainly consists of John D. Harbron's correspondence, newspaper articles, and his personal, professional, and academic research and writings about Cuba and Latin America. The files also include essays and speeches by Harbron, as well as correspondence with editors and dignitaries, both national and international. The fonds also includes a large number of articles written by John D. Harbron for Canadian and international publications. The files belonging to Sheila Harbron contain personal records as well as genealogical research files, which include records and photographs tracing the Buck, Harbron, Hardy, Lester, Matheson, and Ryerson families.
Additionally, John D. Harbron's Cuban and Latin American book and pamphlet collection has been added to the Special Collections.
Harbron, John D.
Canadian Association for Latin American and Caribbean Studies