- Indigenous peoples, 5 results
- First Nations, 5 results
- Indigenous peoples in Canada, 5 results
- James Bay Hydroelectric Project -- Citizen participation., 1 results
- Indigenous peoples -- Politics and government., 1 results
- Indigenous women authors, 1 results
- Indigenous peoples--Legal status, laws, etc.--North America, 1 results
- Indigenous activists, 1 results
- Algonquin (Anishinaabe) women, 1 results
- Kainai Nation, 1 results
Print preview Close
Showing 5 resultsArchival description
- [186-]-2015, predominant 1990-2014
Fonds consists of textual materials, published articles, blog posts, correspondence, genealogical records, photographic material and personal items created or accumulated by Lynn Gehl in the process of her work as an academic, scholar and community activist.
- 1965-1992, predominant 1974-1990
The fonds consists of briefs, manuscripts, newspaper clippings, reports, research notes, and related material of Michael Posluns. There is also a run of 'Akwasasne notes,' (1969-1976) [newspaper], audio reels, and video cassettes, which include interviews with First Nations elders, politicians, artists, community activists, as well as interviews conducted for broadcast on radio (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation and National Public Radio in the United States), Indigenous music and tapes relating to Indigenous culture.
Posluns, Michael, 1941-2019
- 4 July 1968, 1 August 1968
Part of Robert Witmer collection
Consists of a recorded interview of Jim "Long" Takes the Gun Strong (b.1892-d.1990) by Robert Witmer on 1 August 1968. Recording of Side 2.